Title / Job position
L1 Support Engineer
Looking only Permanent residence & Citizens of Singapore for this opportunity and experience is 2 to 4 years
Apply before : 16-Jan-2020
Skills / Technology :
- Responsible for support applications and services used for the production, Management and delivery of content and services online.
- Provide the capacity planning, monitoring and maintenance of designated system identifying trends or problems (as per ITIL).
- Worked on different banking sectors like investment Banking (IB) and wealth Management WB.
- 2 to 4 years
- Looking only Permanent residence & Citizens of Singapore for this opportunity
Detailed Job description:
- Delivery and Managing 24 /7 operations for CBGT -Equities.
- Handling BAU operations and supporting deployments.
- Creating and submitting project management (PM) dashboards on weekly , monthly basis to present in a Client’s meetings regularly
- Responsible in streamlining process enhancement and on boarding new applications into the team.
- As a shift lead , managing and monitoring entire team’s daily operation activities
- Attended CR campaign calls.
- Create CR DST migration changes.
- Implement Dr and BCP/BCM runs actively.
- Enhance the knowledge improvement plans.
- Drive Initiates for Automations in day to day operations.
- Involved in hiring resources.